Multiservice: one number for several services
The "Multiservice" option allows you to register in different services and social networks using only one number. Connecting multiple accounts together may be necessary if you sell goods on marketplaces or sites of private ads, as well as for any online business involving communication with customers.
For example, when you post your ad, you register your account using a virtual number that customers will see. You can bind Telegram, WhatsApp and Viber accounts to the same number, so customers can write to you.
The service is currently available for numbers of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Kyrgyzstan, Poland, England, Laos, Romania, Estonia, Germany, Lithuania, Sweden, Netherlands, Belarus, Brazil, Moldova and Greece.
How to register several accounts on one virtual number
- You can enable this option on the main page in the upper left corner. Find "Multiservice" tab and switch it to the right;
- Choose a country and operator. You can use the search bar and sorting for convenience;
- Select up to 5 services you need and press "Buy";
- The selected services and the purchased number will appear on the "Activations" page. Copy the number and enter it in the registration field on the website or in the application of the required service;
- A code will be sent to the purchased number and we will show it in front of the corresponding service;
- Enter these numbers on the service page and complete the verification.