Service user rules sms-activate.org
1. The activation procedure is as follows:
- 1.1. Choose the desired social network or messenger in the left menu and click 'Buy'
- 1.2 use the selected number, make sure that SMS has been sent to it and press the green button 'Ready'
- 1.3 wait for the incoming SMS and display its content opposite the corresponding number
- 1.4 If you need to receive more than one SMS, you should select "repeat" and after that send another message from this service.
- 1.5 if everything is correct and you want to finish working with this service, you must click the "Finish" button, or the activation will be successfully completed automatically after a time (15 minutes)
- 1.6 The maximum waiting time for incoming SMS is 20 minutes, after which the allocation of numbers ends.
2. The cost of activations is charged according to the price list (displayed in the left menu on any page).
- 2.1 Money is deducted from the balance upon completion of the operation (section 188.8.131.52 of the regulations).
3. If the number is selected, but not used (that is, you did not see the code from the SMS), you can cancel the operation at any time without any penalty. In the event of abuse, sanctions will be applied at the discretion of the moderator.
4. When registering on the site, you agree to receive advertising materials from SMS-Activate. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time
5. The history of operations with numbers is stored in your account and is available in the top menu "History". Activation history is stored indefinitely and can not be deleted
6. It is forbidden to use SMS-Activate for any illegal purposes.
- 6.1 It is prohibited to use the service for paid subscriptions.
7. We are not responsible for the created accounts, all actions, including possible blocking, are carried out solely on the fear and risk of the end user who purchased the activation
- 7.1. It is forbidden to conduct activations in Qiwi and Webmoney
- 7.2 It is prohibited to carry out activations in the banking sector.
8. Refunds are provided only when submitting an application to [email protected] from the mail to which the registration was made. We also inform you that when you request a refund if you cancel a purchase, the refund is made exclusively to the same bank card and in the same currency with which the payment was made.
9. The guarantee for phones with redirection is 2 weeks. In case the number stopped working for reasons beyond the control of the client, the money will be returned.
10. We are not responsible for incorrect programming of the API interface, or for other programming errors made by the user misinterpreting the described API-protocol. Refunds for users' programming errors are not provided
11. Receive SMS from Qiwi payment system - not provided
12. When paying for an order with a bank card, payment processing (including entering the card number) takes place on a secure page of the processing system that has passed international certification. This means that your confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) do not enter the online store, their processing is completely protected and no one, including our service, can receive the client's personal and banking data. When working with card data, the information security standard developed by the international payment systems Visa and Mastercard-Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is used, which ensures the secure processing of the details of the Holder's Bank Card. The applied data transmission technology guarantees security for transactions with Bank cards by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa, Secure Code protocols, and closed banking networks with the highest degree of protection.
13. The use of errors or gaps in the security system is prohibited and is qualified according to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation Article 273
14. The SMS-Activate account is identified exclusively by the mail that you specified during registration.
15. For security reasons, the administration has the right to freeze your account in the following cases:
15.1. No activity 6 months
15.2 Identification of suspicious/third party activity.